Project Assistant (m/w/d)
Die Besetzung erfolgt zunächst im Rahmen einer Arbeitnehmerüberlassung.
Deine zukünftigen Aufgaben
- Provide administrative support to the Project
- Liaises on behalf of project with other admin departments (holds good working relationships).
- Arranges PLT meetings and coordinates calendars. Follows up action items.
- Assists with PLT general needs admin of project org charts, arranges project wide team meetings
- Takes an active role in the safety of project team conduct and use of facilities:
- Monitors and assures safe conduct and use of site by based team
- Stays current on all safety policies, processes, and procedures for various departments
- Liaises with building security & facilities teams and HSE team to advise and administer security and safety protocol
- Coordinates office use, moves and visitors
- Manages meeting rooms, understands how room equipment operates and liaises with IT on orders/fault fixing etc
- Support individuals orders/fault request tickets
- Responsible for and single point accountable for office ordering/purchasing, including:
- All supplies needed to meet successful ”office as usual” requirements and other items as approved
- Gift certificates, flowers, lunches, business cards
- SPA for Project Communications and member of the PLT.
- Leads, develops and implements the multi-media Project Communication Strategy.
- Prepares the Annual Communication Plan and ensures the execution of defined communication measures.
- Aligns project comms with several internal and external Managers
- Leads development of project communication content for various media channels in cooperation with internal/external comms stakeholders (e.g. GSK site communication department, photographer, agencies).
- Yammer, Intranet, External Media…
- Develops and manages Communication Templates e.g. Team Mission Charter, HSSE Charter, Safety Recognitions.
- Creates Project Newsletters, Status Updates, Bulletins/Focus Articles.
- Develops agendas for and hosts/facilitates Team Webcasts and Townhalls.
- Develops content and manages team Surveys.
- Manages project comms and PLT Sharepoint sites.
Das bringst du mit
- 5+ years’ experience in Administrative Support in a large organization (over 500 employees)
- Experience in developing organization communications.
- Proficiency in communications.
- Proficient with Office 365, Sharepoint, Visio
- Computer technology wherewithal.
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to prioritise, liaise well with others, and remain calm to manage multiple demands and cope with change.
- “Can do” attitude as a key team member with flexibility, enthusiasm, reliability, and discretion.
- Treat obstacles as challenges to overcome.
- Adopts and promotes a working environment of excellence.
- Language skills: German/English
Im Rahmen der Arbeitnehmerüberlassung profitierst du von einer sehr attraktiven Vergütung im Tarifvertrag (Startlohn: 22,00€+) und von allen Mitarbeitervorteilen unseres Großkunden in der Petrochemie.